Website Traffic Statistics
Vitamin B6

09 March 2008

What's Worse?

I can't decide if it's worse to go shopping on Sunday evenings when nothing is left OR go Sunday afternoon when I feel the need to scream and take a Xanax because I am surrounded by the utter morons in this town. As you can tell, I went shopping this afternoon. Either way I LOVE grocery shopping because I always come home with some new goodies I just cannot wait to try!! For example, Kashi Heart to Heart, New Jam, Protein Shake, 2 new Luna Bars, and of course ingredients for new recipes this week! In beteeen grocery stores, I snacked on a new Luna Bar: Nuts Over Chocolate. Y.U.M. Yum. Loved it! Like I mentioned I bought 2 new flavors, Chocolate Pecan Pie and some Chocolate Peanut Butter something.

When I got home from the store I put all the cold foods up and settled in my bed to read a little "Eat, Pray, Love" only to be accompanied by my sweet Izzy. Wherever I am, she is. See the cute pic I added for you? I'm in my bed typing a blog (yesterday) wearing these god awful ugly pants and she plops herself in my lap! ha! I love her though.
You all know what I had for dinner...LEFTOVERS of course! Sorry the leftover pics aren't as nice as the "first night" pics. I am eating alone, so I guess I don't care as much. I had 2 pork chops and my little fruit compote and a whole CUP of lima beans! Sooo good. I really think I could eat these guys (lima beans that is) in a pita! However, I have no pitas. The pitas must come to Kroger on Monday or Tuesday because they're NEVER fresh on Sunday. Anyhoo.. for "dessert" I had a piece of Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread (because during the snow craze, they were all out of my double fiber bread) with a smidge of country crock light butter spread (I use country crock because D refuses to eat smart balance and I refuse to buy two butters!) and 1/2 a T of my new jam!!! Smucker's Simply Fruit Black Raspberry! ooooh YUM! Oh yes, and a cup of Prince of Wales. I love tea. I need new tea. I see peanut butter and black raspberry sammies in my future! Do you know what I miss though? I miss that jelly that came in those glass containers that had dinosaurs all over it. You know, the ones that when you'd eaten all the jelly you had a drinking glass. I miss things like that at the store.
...........................................................................................................
Tonight around 8:30 I will also have some sort of protein snack. It's a new thing I'm trying. My mom suggested that MAYBE I am waiting too long between dinner and breakfast to eat, thus making me sick around 9:30. I am going to see if eating something tonight still makes me sick in the morning. However I haven't been sick feeling since well.. I WAS sick last week. Quite possibly when I had those "hypoglycemic attacks" I was just getting sick? Oh well better safe than sorry. Which reminds me I need to go to my moms house right NOW (which is just a street over for those who care) to get that glucose monitor.
.........................................................................................................
Well.. that's all I have for tonight. I will see you in the morning for MY WORKOUT! Where I FINALLY try my NEW WATCH! ha! Seriously. See ya in the AM! :o)

No comments: