Website Traffic Statistics
Vitamin B6

07 March 2008

Winter Storm Moves In!


So we got snow... a little bit of snow. I suppose it's gonna be a winter storm tonight because D just got a call from his Boss Lady saying THE CREDIT UNION IS CLOSED! Lordy be A BANK closed! You know the weather has to be doing something for that to happen. D's Credit Union Branch is different, it's not like he only works 3-4 hours on a Saturday.. he works 7. So, I will get to spend 7 fun filled hours with D tomorrow... I haven't decided if this is good or not! haha! Just Kidding... Just Kidding.
For a snack this afternoon I made my own trail mix of almonds, dried cranberries and a few semi sweets... it was great! I'm sure I'll throw that together again. Since lunch was early and dinner was late around 5:15, I had an apple with a little peanut butter.

I broccoli! When it's sauteed it tastes so sweet! Tonight's dinner line up: Lean Beef Patty with a drizzle of A-1, yummy sauteed broccoli with a sprinkling of Mrs. Dash, and brown rice. It was SO good. So good that I will be having it again for lunch tomorrow. I also leftovers. The dinner left me wanting more so I went ahead and had sugar free strawberry jell-o with a dollop of cool whip.
I don't know what we're going to do now. I know that D will talk my head off for the rest of the night.. because he's hyper. Maybe we'll pop in a movie.. I just don't know! :o) Hope you all have an enjoyable evening!!

No comments: