Website Traffic Statistics
Vitamin B6

24 March 2008

Another Week Kicks off

I count Sunday's as both the end and the beginning of the week. Monday officially begins my week because I have to follow I schedule I suppose.
I of course had oaties for breakfast made with 3/4 c skim, 1/2 a banana and cinnamon. NO SPLENDA.. D forgot the splenda. They were really horrible, but I choked them down because I KNEW I would regret it later if I didn't have breakfast. I never knew the difference that 1/2 packet made! I also completely forgot to take a picture of these! Sorry.

Lunch was a bit different today. I had a slice of ham, broccoli and yogurt with fiber one cereal. I LOVE this cereal!! I sent off for a free sample and definitely plan to buy it at the store later this week! lunch was filling, but I was hungry again by 1:30 so I went ahead and ate my Luna Bar- Nuts over Chocolate. I am OFFICIALLY done with these. Well, I have one more left in the cabinet. I am over them.
Around 4:30 I was ready for a snack so I had 2 T of peanut butter. I guess I could post a picture of the peanut butter, as ugly as I think they are, and let you judge for yourself.

For dinner I am making meatloafs!! D is SO excited. See ya then! Hope everyone has had a great Monday thus far!
Sorry dinner is a day late! I took meatloaf to eat over at my Parent's house and didn't get home until 9:00. I REALLY want to be in bed by 9:30 so I could finally get 8 hours in!! It was WELL WORTH IT! I badly needed the sleep. For dinner I ate 2 "muffins", brown rice, and sauteed broccoli. I also sipped on diet A&W Root Beer. SWEET, sweet, sweet! I liked it though. I would have rather had the soda as a
snack and had water with dinner. For dessert I had a delicious Vanilla SKINNY DIPPER. You all know I LOVE these! :o) Mamaseta made mashed potatoes and cornbread for everyone else. They also ate leftover corn and green beans. I had a couple bites of D's potatoes and MAN were they good!

No comments: