Website Traffic Statistics
Vitamin B6

30 March 2008

Sadly, the weekend is over

Oh Sunday nights. I hate Sunday nights because they mean Monday is just over the horizon. Ugh. Positive thoughts. Positive thoughts.
1. it's a FOUR day work week!!

2. I am getting a new salad spinner tomorrow.

3. I love myself.

Ahh... I feel better already. I am trying to stay positive in my life instead of adding un called for stress.



We had a meeting after church, and since D had to be at work at 2:00 we grabbed him fast food and I came home and made a mini pizza. I am sure you guys are sick of seeing these. Sorry. I needed to use up the green onions AND the pitas... so here's what you get! I am also a creature of habit. For desert I had strawberry yogurt with fiber one! Yum, Yum, Yum!!

I decided to go to my mom's house today because she's been sick and I wanted to check on her. Before I left I had a banana! I didn't plan on staying there all afternoon, but she was looking up kitchen gadgets online. I LOVE KITCHEN GADGETS!!!!! I can't get enough of them. While I was there I got hungry. The best thing in her house was a Ritz Peanut Butter Cracker Pack. I HATE these... and I only ate it because I really was hungry. They're way to buttery-- I've never liked them.





For dinner I didn't really feel like cooking anything grand for myself nor did I want an omelet so I settled for oaties on the stove top. Soooo rich and creamy. The horizon milk is a tad sweeter than regular milk. I enjoy it. However, I think cup for cup the regular skim has fewer calories. That being said, I will drink whatever has the fewest calories and carb content. My oaties were made with horizon, 1 banana, 1/4 t choco chippies, and I also had 1 T of peanut butter to eat along with them! Nice choice really. The drink of the evening was Prince of Wales tea. Very filling dinner. I am getting a little sad eating alone. My Papa said I am "batch-en'" it. He's right. :( Oh well come summer I will have two jobs as well so I won't be home alone anymore I suppose.
Okay kids, I need to get lunches ready for tomorrow! See ya then!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

It's always great to stay positive, ESPECIALLY on Mondays - keep it up! :0)

steff. said...

Thaks Veggiegirl for the encouragement and for stopping by! I have to say I check your blog often and drool over the sweets you make!! They always look so yummy!