Website Traffic Statistics
Vitamin B6

31 March 2008

Storm's a comin'!

Hey guys! I need to be quick because bad storms are coming my way!!
My mom and I had such a wonderful time in Clarksville!! Okay Steff.. cut to the chase.

Dinner: Rafferty's of course. I ordered a Grilled Chicken Cesar Salad- No croutons- Cheese and Honey Mustard Dressing on the side. I added 1 T of cheese and using the dip method of eating dressing, I'd say about 1/8 c of dressing. The salad comes with these wonderful little croissants, which I did steal a bite of.My mom ordered a sirloin and a baked potato! I had 1/2 the potato and about 4 bites of steak. This was the first read meat I have had in a long while... SO delicious!! On the way home we had to stop and get my dad some dinner. Dairy Queen was the quickest stop. Mamaseta wanted a dipped cone...I know in Murray you can get SMALL 25 cent kiddie cones and have those dipped. So when I ordered two small KIDDIE dipped cones... I was shocked that this is what they gave me:

Oh well, you live, you learn, you splurge! It was SO sweet I could barely eat it. Then again I hate to waste..so I ate it and got the hiccups like I do whenever I eat ice cream. Okay guys!! I gotta go check the weather, pack lunches, grab the mag light, and read a little EPL!! :o) See ya in the AM! (or afternoon! haha)

No comments: