Website Traffic Statistics
Vitamin B6

03 March 2008

It's been a LONG day... when I got home at 6:00, I expected to have to clean the kitchen before I cooked dinner... much to my surprise, D cleaned it before he went to work today!! It was SPOTLESS! It made my heart smile.

Before I get to dinner... I had a check up at the Dr. today you know only to be referred to the ENT! I've had problems with my left ear for a while now and he's never found anything wrong with it. I described my symptoms once again and he felt of my jaw only to tell me he thinks I have TMJ. Great. I see the ENT in a few weeks so we'll see. He also told me to just use a glucose monitor-- chart my numbers and then see an MD if there seems to be a problem.

Okay, on to dinner. I didn't have an afternoon snack today and was pleasantly surprised that my 2:00 Luna Bar lasted me until 6:00! I'm sure the fact that I had those crackers helped. I had left over brown rice from yesterday, so I sauteed more broccoli and grilled another chicken breast and had my yummy Chicken Stir Fry Ala Steff! D bought Diet Dr. Pepper yesterday so I decided to have one of those... BIG mistake! I haven't had a soda in weeks. It was so SUGARY! I drank it anyway since he wasn't here and I hated to waste it. After I cleaned up the kitchen I had a banana with crunchy peanut butter. yum!

Okay.. off to get things ready for tomorrow and read a little!

No comments: