Website Traffic Statistics
Vitamin B6

01 March 2008

It's been a long day!

I am so very tired. It's 10:19 and I am just now getting home! I should feel even more sorry for my poor hubby who left the house before me today and still is not home from work! Well... shopping for house goodies was unsuccessful. I finally found the fabric I want for my living room curtains but the price was toooo high. I went to a shop I KNEW would have the perfect print (thus the extra drive to get there) but I didn't expect the prices to be SO high. I can easily find what I need at the fabric shop in C-ville. I DID however manage to pick up fabric for my kitchen curtains, and a super cute window treatment for the kitchen as well. I also picked up a copy of "eat, pray, love"(I was torn between this and "like water for elephants" -- a book I've been wanting to read for a while.... however-- the first page of "eat, pray, love" was more interesting). My friend Aimee told me about this book back in the fall and actually sent me a copy of it for Christmas, however I never received it. Mail mix up or something. Anyway, those of you who know me well know I am a BARGAIN shopper... they had the book at Sam's Club for 9.17, which I thought was a good price but I thought it'd be cheaper at BAM with my discount card.... WRONG... I bought the book at BAM (since I was already there) for THREE dollars more than Sam's price. I was so mad at myself. Now I don't even want to read the book. It's not that I am hard up for the three bucks by any means.. It's just that it was the SAME thing for THREE dollars cheaper. On the way home I thought of at least 10 things I could do with that money. Oh well... the book better be good Aimee! lol.. no really... then I remembered SHE'S out at LEAST 9 bucks for the book she sent me that I never got! :o) love ya.

Okay yes I ate today as well. I snacked on a few almonds while shopping. During lunch, I realized that I had forgotten my camera in the car at lunch so I took pictures with my camera phone! let's see how they look. My whole family loves Rafferty's so it was no surprise my mom and I went there for lunch. I had a grilled chicken ceasar salad with honey mustard dressing (which I used about 1/2 of) which REALLY means I had grilled chicken over romaine lettuce and a sprinkle of parm. We ate lunch at 2 PM! ( I actually had to take a glucose tab because my sugar had dropped since I waited so long to eat) My point-- I added a baked potato since lunch was late and I had no clue when dinner would be. The potato looks really gross in this picture-- but it really was yummy! I used about 1/4 of the butter.


Once we got back into town, around 8 PM, my mom and I were both hungry... she wanted SONIC! I knew I was not eating a fast food salad because they are the PITS. So I had already made up my mind that I would go home and cook a hot meal (even thought I absolutely just felt like sleeping!) However, I hadn't seen American Idol this week and my mom wanted to watch it, so I raided her VERY not diet friendly house and decided that a grilled cheese sammie with grapes and an orange would do me just fine! (sorry.. this camera phone pic is REALLY bad!!)She only had whole wheat white bread, but that was A OKAY with me! It was really very good.


Okay y'all.... I am about to drop. Thanks for reading! It's so neat to talk to you guys on the phone ( the ones of you I know well that is) and tell me that you check this daily... it REALLY keeps me going.

Much love :o)

No comments: