Website Traffic Statistics
Vitamin B6

04 April 2008

It's been a LONG day!!

We've had a doozy of a day!! Before we left the house, I knew to have a snack so I grabbed a big spoonful of peanut butter. We left around 11:30 dropped the Yaris off for routine maintenance and spent 1.5 hours in Lowes! We bought paint, paint, paint and NEW DOOR KNOBS!!!!! AHH!! I am so excited about these mostly because I love a great deal. I wanted new knobs, but didn't expect to buy them right now. However, when you find great knobs that WERE $25 bucks and are now $6.50... you buy them. I outfitted my whole house for $70 dollars. We also bought a new deadbolt and knob for the outside door. On sale of course. That was the big bargain for the day HANDS down. Anywhoo....then it was off to Wal-Mart for paint supplies. It was 3:30 before we ate lunch and I must say I was starving. Since there are NO healthy places to eat here and we had more errands to run, I decided Taco Bell would maybe have something for me. I got some Fresco Bowl. It had refried beans, rice, lettuce, grilled chicken, shredded cheese, tomatoes (that I picked off because I HATE raw tomatoes), and shredded cheese. Water was my beverage of choice.I mean it was just okay. I definitely won't go there and get it again. I also had two bites of D's crunch wrap. Taco Bell food just isn't good without that cheese sauce! I didn't eat all of my bowl. I left most of the rice in it because it was just gross. In true Stephanie fashion, I needed dessert. Yes. needed. A meal isn't complete without some sweet treat. We decided on cinnamon twist. I had 4 of them and D ate the rest. This was by no means a horrible choice! It turns out the fresco bowl was just under 400 calories. I could have done A LOT worse.

After we ate we looked a furniture and FELL in LOVE! Ahh!! We're undecided if we're going to get it or what exactly we're going to get. Wish us happy deciding.

So then we ran home to get the coupons I forgot, so we could go get groceries. I thought my friend Alan would be joining us for dinner but those plans fell through. It's better for us all really, because I want him to see my house when it's complete. Anyhow, we spent like 2.5 hours at Wal-Mart and Kroger combined. The time was now 8:40.. bleh. I was NOT going home and putting all this mess up and then COOKING.. You're crazy. I settled for McDonald's, once again making a semi-decent choice. A double hamburger only mustard and ketchup and a side salad. I used my own dressing once I got home--Light Ken's HM for dipping. I also sprinkled the salad with a little parm cheese to give it a little more flavor. (sorry for the mess in the background. I bought new kitchen gadgets and still need to clear out the old ones!) I know not the best of choices, but it is what it is. D bought Breyers Fried Ice Cream at Kroger and OMG it's DELICIOUS. So bad for me... I ate a little over 1/4c. I am ashamed to tell the nutrition facts on this one. This stuff will be my temptation until he eats it all! ugh!! :( I can do it. I saw a lady at Wal-Mart tonight who I've only seen a handful of times and she said "My goodness you've lost weight!" This is true, I really have. I need to remember how I felt at moments like this and how frustrated I am that all my pants are too big and I look like a clown whenever I want ice cream. I want to keep compliments, and I want my pants too big! lol. These are good signs. Might I also add that even eating fast food today across the board my numbers for today were LOW. I needed roughly 250 more calories and about 50 more carbs. Realistically-- I did pretty good.

Okay kids, D and I are gonna watch a movie.
ALSO.. let me just say thanks to all of you who cook out of Eat, Drink, and be a VEGAN. The food AND recipes all look and sound AMAZING. They do not have this book anywhere in Hopkinsville so I am either going to have to order it or go to Clarksville and get it! either way I need it NOW!! haha. Maybe someone out there will slip the recipe for the Cocoa-Coconut Chili to me for now?? :o)

Much Love.

No comments: