Website Traffic Statistics
Vitamin B6

25 February 2008

Numero Uno.

Okay.. well I have not done a very good job AT ALL taking pictures of what I've eaten! I forget the snacks! Give me time and I will remember.
So I also woke up FOURTY minutes late this morning.. but I was VERY proud that I was somehow able to get ready-- shower and all in 20 minutes flat and make it to work only 7 minutes late! So here I am on my way to work, quite impressed at how pulled together I look! ha!




I always start the day off with oatmeal!! I love some oatmeal. I had to have rice cakes one morning because Dustin (who makes my breakfast & lunch EVERY morning) kept making the oats bubble over in the microwave and I was famished one hour later! My oaties keep me full until my lunch. As you can see, I eat my breakfast on my way to work as well! Have you gotten the idea that I am not a morning person AT ALL?! Actually, my oaties were steaming so I had to wait until I got to work to eat them today. However, no matter where I eat them, they're always delicious and satisfying! These are Quick Cook Oats because Gilbey hasn't quite figured out how to microwave rolled oats, although I tell him how. Either way, I am just thankful he makes them for me! I use 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 water & 1/2 skim milk.. however I think tomorrow I will use only skim milk because it was just TOO watery today. I generally use half-n-half when it's 1% milk. I also have half a packet of splenda and about 1/3 cup blueberries, although I'd LOVE more berries in it.

LUNCH at 10:30?!

Yes... I have to eat lunch when half of America isn't even out of bed yet.. I know. My lunch consisted of Natures Own Double Fiber Wheat Bread with 1/2 t Kens Light Honey Mustard, 4 slices of my favorite Oscar Meyer Deli Chicken and about 10 leafs of Baby Spinach! YUM! (sorry, I took a bite before I remembered to take the picture!) You see pictured carrots AND green peppers.. the peppers were horrible, so I didn't eat those (only making me hungry by the end of the day.) Okay... and I am SO EXCITED about the next item!! MY NEW YOGURT!!!!!!!!! Dannon makes this LOVELY Low Sugar/Low Carb yogurt.. but my store only carried strawberry.. so after WEEKS AND WEEKS of eating ONLY strawberry yogurt... they FINALLY had VANILLA! I was in HOG HEAVEN! It tastes JUST like luscious snow cream! I wish I had some Fiber to put in the yogurt. I my new yogurt!
S N A C K S

Because my breakfast is SO early, I eat a snack around 2 PM. Last night I bought a Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna Bar... let me tell you.. SO FREAKIN' GOOD! I ate 1/2 of it. 30 minutes later my tummy was still growling, so I also had 15 raw almonds. Around 4:30 I was STILL growling.. which is SO odd.. I guess it's because I had only consumed approx 700 cal for the day so I had 2 T peanut butter and 5 small apple slices. My calorie count for the day is 843 so far. I will have a filling dinner around 7:00. We are having Mini Meatloaf Muffins tonight! I have never made them, but we're both REALLY excited to have them. See ya then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.